Scholarships Submission Process
Who We are?
Directindirectspeech.com is an independent venture, created by like-minded fellows to help students improve English for Exams, Job Interviews, or other life purposes. We are happy to have grown from small audience to more than 100K Plus users a month. In order to share our success, we are very excited to announce the $1000 Scholarship award for needy students. The sole purpose of our scholarship is to help students meet their various educational needs.
- Status: College & University
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Level: All (Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student)
How to Apply?
In order to apply for the scholarship please follow the process as mentioned below in steps.
Step 1. Write precisely about you, life goals, achievements, and failures.
Step 2. Write an Essay on any topic (Don’t Copy from any website):
Write One of below:
- 10 Sentences of direct indirect speech.
- Direct and indirect speech rules.
- 10 Reported Speech Exercises.
Step 3. Send us you write up along with your essay at [email protected], along with following details:
- Full Name:
- Name of College or University
- Name of Course Enrolled
- Expected year of Graduation.
Additional Note: The students who are clear, creative and concise in their words and approach would have the fair chances of an award. Be creative, think out of the box and give us something new. If you are the one we would surely reach you.
- Application Open Date: Dec 15, 2020
- Application Deadline: March 25, 2020
- Review Process: April 01, 2020
- Winner Announced: July 01, 2019
We respect the privacy of the applicant. We believe in protecting the information provided by the applicants. We will never share it publicly. Feel safe with us. However, the names of winners would be featured on our blog.