Direct and Indirect speech multiple choice questions interactive practice exercise with answers and printable Pdf.
I said, “I am willing to pay you.”
- I said that I am willing to pay you.
- I said that I was willing to pay him.
They said, “It is off today.”
- They said that it was off that day.
- They said that is was off today.
He said, “Our relationship with clients should be fine.”
- He said that our relationship with clients should be fine.
- He said that their relationship with clients should be fine.
He said, “Please bring me a chart.”
- He requested to bring him a chart.
- He said please bring him a chart.
I said, “Let’s work for tomorrow.”
- I said that let’s work for next day.
- I suggested that we should work for the next day.
They said, “It is better to visit him today.”
- They said that it was better to visit him that day.
- They said that it is better to visit him today.
I said, “I am not felling well”
- I said that I am not felling well.
- I said that I was not feeling well.
She said, “I went to high school yesterday.”
- She said that I went t0 high school yesterday.
- She said that she went to high school the day before.
Maria said, “We love happy customers.”
- Maria said that we love happy customers.
- Maria said that they love happy customers.
The teacher said, “Work today for good tomorrow.”
- The teacher said that work today for good tomorrow.
- The teacher suggested us to work today for good tomorrow.
Looking for More Reported Speech Exercises!
Find here a complete repository of all reported speech exercises with solved mcqs answers at the end of each practice. Do take all of these direct and indirect speech exercises to score better in your exam